I wrote this page from the bottom of my heart. This is my gift to you, if you chose to take it. I am not here to judge or convert anybody. Rather, I am here to offer my help, listen and pray if you wish me to. I will only open about spiritual healing if you specifically ask me about it.
Spiritual healing is a grace. It is received from God.
Spiritual healing is open to all. You. Your relatives. Your friends. Your neighbours. Whatever philosophy and spirituality you have.
Spiritual healing is a path. Sometime you just need a helping hand to get over the rocky parts.
Spiritual healing is real, it is not only about fuzzy feelings. God made us spirit, body and mind, and wants us healthy in all and each of those.
Spiritual healing is always required, whether you still have plenty of years to go or are getting ready to go home to our Lord.
You are not broken. You are not cursed. You are not unforgiveable. Because God made you and loves you, and is hoping for you to get back to Him. He is the path, the life, the forgiveness, and the almighty.
and the prayer of faith will save the sick man, and the Lord will raise him up – James 5, 15
Let me know below that you would like some spiritual help, and I will carry you (or somebody else on your behalf) in my prayers and in my fasts. And if you are so inclined, we can also pray together for your healing.
I am no “healer”. I have no supernatural gifts, besides being a child of God, just like you are, and everyone else. I am not perfect, like you I am a sinner in need of our Lord’s mercy.
And he called to him his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every disease and every infirmity. – Matthew 10, 1
If God is good, why do I get cancer?
Cancer is not your fault. It is not God’s fault either. Cancer is a tragedy, and definitely not a gift.
God doesn’t want this for you. Cancer is evil.
Yes, it is not fair. And anger is a natural feeling. In my mind-body healing programme, I often coach my clients to direct their anger to the disease. You can also tell God how angry you are. God has been looking forward to listening to you for some time. He will be by your side at all time if you let Him in.
We cannot fully explain why suffering exist. Part of the reason for its existence is that it entered in the world when we severed our link with God – an act we Christians call the original sin. Jesus came into our world and shared our pain, thereby illuminating it with His grace. And from here he re-established our grace as children of the God and was able to redeem us from sin. When you are in pain, he is besides you. And just as he carried a cross he didn’t choose, we now help carrying it with Him.
I am afraid of dying
This is a very natural, and in a way healthy, feeling. Cancer is a serious disease, and unfortunately one that people die from until today. Even though we are all going to pass from this world to the next at some point, we mostly live our life oblivious to this very fact. When we believe that the end of the path draws near, it helps to create some clarity.
- Get your house in order. You may need to give or ask for forgiveness to other people you met in your life. You may need to tell people how much you loved them and how much you will miss them. Now is the time.
- Live your truth. Tell what you had always wanted to tell other people. Maybe start writing a book. Spend some time doing what you always wanted doing.
- Life is eternal. You might have had a glimpse of the door to the afterlife. How can you start preparing today for the next part of your journey? In particular, how much love can you choose to put in every and each moment of your life today?
Is prayer always effective?
Yes, prayer is always effective insofar as you will get closer to God. Yes, in some cases full remission is possible from prayer alone.
But it would be hypocritical to ignore the cases where prayers weren’t answered. So, my questions to you, as a therapist and coach, are:
- How can you manifest God’s presence in your life today, which you would continue to do if He granted you healing?
- How can you make amends right now or in the coming days for the wrongs you might have done in your life?
- Imagine that in a year time, your health is back. How can you live your life to thank God for your healing? And now start living your life as if it had already happened.
Jesus said to the woman, “You are now well because of your faith. May God give you peace! You are healed, and you will no longer be in pain.” – Mark 5:34