Medical hypnosis is the use of hypnosis as a complementary therapy to clinical interventions. As such, medical hypnosis addresses:
– Symptoms of pain. Hypnosis may offer a sense of relief from pain
– Pre-surgical Preparation. Hypnosis may prepares clients for impending surgical procedures and give powerful post-hypnotic suggestions for recovery.
– Recovery Session. Post recovery is perhaps one of the most important times to use hypnosis. The mental state we create often determines outcomes.
– Regression to Pre-Symptom Health. Using the principle of revivification, this technique is likely to be one of the most powerful tools for medical hypnotherapy.
– Immune System. This hypnosis session focuses on creating optimum health, and does so based on recent discoveries in the field of psychoneuroimmunology.
– Medical Anxiety and Depression. Procedure induced stress and anxiety are one of the contributing factors in poor healthcare outcomes. This technique creates calm amid the chaos of illness and changes self-talk from to hope and health.
Some of the other conditions that medical hypnosis can help with do include:
– Auto-Immune Disorders
– Circulatory Issues